Skip to content
King of the Table is a new game mode in WSOP, available for a limited time.
How to play
- First Hand on the table – Winner becomes King, all other players become Subjects.
- Every player (Subjects) except the King pays the King’s tax (ante) every hand to increase the King’s Jackpot.
- To overthrow the King, a Subject must beat the Target Pot.
- If the King wins, the Target Pot increases, but if a Subject wins, the Target Pot decreases, which makes it easier to dethrone the King.
- As a King, don’t let other players beat the target pot for a certain number of consecutive hands to claim the Jackpot.